onsdag 19 augusti 2009

For my foreign visitors

After installing a Counter-application on this Blog I realised that I get quite some traffic from abroad. This blog is written in Swedish, by a Swede with an intended target group of (drumroll) Swedes!
Hence, I really can't see the point of you actually visiting this site, though I am honoured.
I am sure that this is coincidential, Maybe you suffer from severe Dyslexia and mistyped "Clockworks"?
Google "Michael Jackson + Jimi Hendrix" and what do you get?
A seriously confusing site in a language spoken by some 10 million people.

So I will inform you that you are missing out on a lot of personal thoughts and experinces, sociopolitical satirical commentary (often in poor taste), and confusing rants about how the ideal combination of film genre is Splatter Horror and Musicals.
So I guess youre not actually missing out on anything important.

As I am too lazy to write a real translation of every entry and cant afford to hire a translator (see the lack of Ad banners? They are evil, you know...), and as I really feel a little too disconnected from British and North American (and Australian) culture and societal norms I see no point in writing in English.

Sorry, I guess.

I can only give you this entry, however small it might be of some comfort?
If you're still not satisfied, there's always Google translate but after reading through a couple of entries through that site I can only say that with that application they make very little sense and have the worst grammar, but have impeccable spelling of recognized words and is a quite funny read to someone who know Swedish! Laughed my ass off (Oh yeah, Internet abbreviations are for Lazy Sissies) for sure!

Anywho, the only reason for me writing is to shamelessly push my Haiku's, and if anything does not translate well on "Google Translate" it's poetry!
Seriously, poetry is pretty much indecipherable as it is! And in such a formulated form of poetry as Haiku, it really screws up the syllable thing.
So I'll leave you with a Haiku in English:

My Luggage, all gone
All my clothes, all souvenirs...
British Airways FUCK!

Now: Do something important, Peace!

Inga kommentarer: